Friday, August 5, 2011

Convenience at your Disposal for Traveling Abroad With International Roaming SIM Cards


Going out of the country on family vacations can be loads of fun and entertainment, if you are carrying all the required items in your travel kit like foreign currency, passport & Visa, tickets, global roaming SIM Card, and other utility items. All these things are must have items for a foreign tour.

We have been planning family vacations to Europe for the last couple of years as my brother stays in Texas, USA. Almost every alternate year, we go out on Europe tours and also visit my brother and his family in Texas. During the initial years, I used to manage with local calling booths and other such means of communication for making important official call to India. Using the local booths was not just expensive, but it was also very inconvenient. Every time I had to make an important official call, I used to move out of the house / hotel and look for booths. I even lost 2 – 3 important deals in this process. Moreover, during all these tours I used to miss my mobile phone a lot.

Last year, before traveling to Europe, one of my colleagues told me about the International Roaming Prepaid and postpaid services of the global wireless telecom companies. He told me about the Australia SIM Card services of Clay Telecom that he had been using for the past 2 years for his official tours to Australia.  After having a complete idea about the kind of facilities he was getting with Clay Telecom’s Australia SIM Card, I could very well imagine the kind of relevance international travelers would experience with such services.

After examining the website of the company, I realized that Clay was offering global roaming SIM Cards with international roaming services for almost every country of the world. Realizing the benefits of these services, I booked an International Roaming Prepaid SIM card for my trip to Europe. The parcel arrived within 7 days and it also had an instruction booklet with all the information I required for using the SIM.
Last year, I had one of the most well organized trips ever so far. I have decided to use these services for all my future endeavors.

1 comments:

  1. Nice experience sharing.Getting an International Prepaid SIM Cards is the perfect communications solution for make and receive local and international calls, send and receive text messages (SMS) whilst in the US without spending a fortune in roaming charges. For using the international prepaid card make sure that your mobile is unlocked .If it locked with any particular network means you need to unlock .Unlock it with a relevant online vendor like UnBBlock.com .

    ReplyDelete