Monday, November 21, 2011

International Roaming Card and other Telecom Services from Clay

Welcome to the era of International Roaming Card and other innovative telecom services like prepaid SIM card UK, Internet Data Card, and Global SIM Cards from Clay telecom. This is a wonderful telecom services provider who promises to fulfill all your needs. Don’t believe it? I didn’t too; that is, until I tried their services for myself.

I am frequent international traveler and need to stay connected wherever I go; I just have to chat with my friends and family members every day, or else I start feeling anxious. I have tried many telecom service providers over the years. But I was just not able to get the connectivity I wanted; call reception was not very clear, and my calls would often be disconnected in the middle without any reason. Moreover, the customer support that these so called reputed companies provided was absolutely useless. The service personnel didn’t have a clue about how to solve my problems. What made me really furious was the fact that they wanted to charge me such high rates for such shoddy service!

Well, all that is a thing of the past, now that I have found Clay Telecom. To be sure, at first I was as skeptical of Clay, as of the other telecom companies that I had tried. So to test them I tried out a prepaid SIM card UK from their range of services. I was absolutely blown away by their excellent network coverage and crystal clear call reception! Then I tried their other services like International Roaming Card, country specific Global SIM Cards, and Internet Data Card. I have no qualms in admitting that my skepticism was proved wrong every time; all the services offered by Clay were really very good. And their customer service personnel were very helpful whenever I had any queries.

The most delightful thing about Clay’s services is the very cost effective rates they charge. All their plans can be bought at very affordable rates, and on top of that, they will provide you the lowest call rates and international roaming. What more could I, or any mortal, ask for?  Clay Telecom is indeed the best telecom solutions company for all global travelers like me! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment