Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Roaming Cards: Enjoy Free Incoming Calls & Coverage to More Than 200 Countries


When I was planning an upcoming business trip which would involve visiting clients in various districts, I wanted to find out about Roaming Cards which could be used wherever I went. After consulting various business contacts that traveling abroad regularly, they informed me about Clay Telecom and I was very glad they told me about them.
Clay Telecom’s Roaming Cards would enable me to save money even if I made a considerable number of phone calls to my clients. Free incoming calls were certainly a bonus and so too was the fact that my clients could leave voice-mails if I was in a meeting. I was concerned whether the SIM card which Clay Telecom provided me with would be able to handle a large volume of emails but I needn’t have worried because unlimited data was available too.

Along with Roaming Cards, I could also benefit from an international roaming SIM. Although my upcoming business trip did not involve travelling to overseas offices, future business trips would be the exact opposite, especially as I would have to visit neighboring Sri Lanka at some point down the line. As this service would be provided within my budget, I could also pay for a SIM card beforehand which would enable me to budget my finances further.

To find out more information about Clay Telecom’s Roaming Cards which can also be used internationally, visit www.clay.co.in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment