Friday, March 1, 2013

The 3 Major Benefits of International SIM Cards

I’ve just returned from a business trip where I used an international prepaid SIM from Clay Telecom. Whilst abroad, I was working fourteen hours a day and I was constantly telephoning my contacts, in particular my office which was hundreds of miles away. Although I earn a decent wage, I didn’t want to spend more than what I should have to and I discovered that there were many benefits to choosing a SIM card international from Clay Telecom.
  1. Incoming calls were free: As I received about thirty calls from my office and was contacted about a dozen times from my clients, it didn’t cost me anything to do so. This is because Clay Telecom’s global roaming SIM card enabled me to enjoy free incoming calls.
  2. An easy-to-navigate voicemail system: There were many occasions when a contact tried to call me but I was on the phone to someone at my office. However, as a voicemail service was available for my SIM card, I was able to retrieve my messages.
  3. Local call rates: Not only did I have to contact my office when I was working abroad but also many people who I had met at networking lunches that lived in the local area. As national calls were charged at low rates, I didn’t have to pay through the nose for contacting them.

Are you travelling abroad and want to choose a SIM Card which will abide by your budget? Visit www.clay.co.in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment