Monday, September 19, 2011

Germany SIM Card – Seamless Connectivity with Clay Telecom

A Germany SIM card with international roaming is the perfect solution for you, if you are planning a trip to Germany and worried about the high international roaming charges of your local network provider. No need to stress anymore! Read on to know more.

Those who often travel abroad for work or on vacations are well aware of the fact that Global SIM cards with international roaming services are a must have for all globetrotters. Besides helping users to save a lot of money on international roaming charges, these international SIM cards help them access free incoming calls and text messages in most countries and offer cheap international roaming charges in others.

I run an export house and am often required to travel to Germany for work. For two-three years, I was using a Germany SIM card from one of the telecom companies, but I was not very happy with their services. During my previous trips, I faced a lot of problems while using my phone in Germany and the customer services people did not respond to my queries properly. I was out of coverage area most of the time, especially when I went to the interior regions. After coming back, I returned the SIM to the company and also complained about poor services.

Last month, while I was planning my next tour to Germany, I decided that I would approach another telecom company for a Germany SIM card. One of my friends who was using a Global SIM card from Clay Telecom suggested that I go for country specific Global SIM card services from Clay. Following his advice, I checked the website of Clay Telecom. The company offers a wide range of services for global travelers. I was quite impressed with the benefits they were offering with their Germany SIM card and instantly booked one for myself.

My last Germany tour was truly fabulous! The services of Clay Telecom helped me to save a lot of money besides helping me access seamless network coverage across all German cities and towns. I am very happy since I have switched over to Clay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment