Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seamless Connectivity and Cheap Overseas Calls: USA SIM Card Postpaid and Prepaid Plans

Are you traveling to the US for vacation or on business? Then, one of the most important things you need to have is a USA SIM Card Postpaid or Prepaid calling plan. Those traveling for limited periods on leisure or those on official tours might be okay with a prepaid SIM cards. But those going for a longer duration, like students going abroad for studies, need to get postpaid SIMs for uninterrupted services. These are a must if you want to make cheap overseas calls.

I work for an export company and often go to the US on business tours. During my last trip, I had many problems with my phone, which I had got as part of a USA SIM card postpaid plan from a well-known wireless telecom company. I had bought the plan because they were offering free roaming and cheap overseas calls with it. But I was extremely frustrated when I realized that the SIM was not giving me network coverage throughout the States. I had to travel to the interiors of America for work, but my USA SIM card was offering network connection only in the main cities. I was stuck with a rented phone and a global SIM that did not work.

So when I was planning my next US trip, I decided to go to another service provider. My uncle, who often goes to the US for business, suggested that I should try Clay Telecom, one of the most reputed international telecom companies. I went to the company’s website. I saw that they were offering USA SIM Card postpaid plans, which they said would give network coverage throughout the States. Besides seamless connectivity, their plan also offered cheap overseas calls and zero/minimal roaming charges. Well, so I ordered a USA SIM card for my next US trip from Clay and got delivery within a few days.

And you know what? Every promise that they had made was fulfilled! I got US wide coverage, and the phone bill when it came was unbelievably low! Clay Telecom is the best!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment