Wednesday, September 28, 2011

International SIM Card for Trouble Free Foreign Tours

You must be aware of international SIM card and global roaming services if you often travel to foreign destinations. Using global wireless telecom services is the easiest way to stay in touch with your family members and people back home while roaming in foreign countries.

I have been working with an import export firm for the past couple of years. Due to my work commitment, I often travel to European countries as most of our valued client’s are from this region. While traveling abroad I often felt the need of using a mobile phone with international roaming prepaid or postpaid services that would spare me the extravagant expenses of high global roaming charges applicable on local numbers. On discussing the issue with my colleagues, they suggested that I should approach the international wireless telecom companies for country specific international SIM card and other such services that allow the globetrotters to access a cheap and effective medium of international wireless communication. I started looking for companies offering these services. As I was totally new to it, I decided to approach my cousin who was working as an engineer and often traveled to Europe for work.

He suggested that I should refer to the services of Clay Telecom as he was using their country specific SIM card with international roaming prepaid services for the past couple of years, and he was quite satisfied with it. Following his advice, I decided to check out the website of the company. Clay Telecom has an impressive website with a wide range of services for the global travelers. It offers international SIM card, international roaming prepaid and postpaid SIM cards and global data card solutions for the travelers. Browsing through the website of the company, I realized that I could save up to 80% of the global roaming charges by using their services. Instantly, I booked a global SIM card for my next official tour. The card was delivered to my home in a well packed parcel within 2-3 days.

I could easily use my new number in Europe without bothering about high roaming charges. After coming back from Europe, I suggest everyone to use these services for hassle free journeys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment