Wednesday, March 28, 2012

How Clay’s Europe SIM card and other Telecom Products help me Stay Connected

Clay Telecom is definitely the best choice if you want a Europe SIM card, or a world SIM card, or even an international data card. This company is indeed a godsend for all frequent travelers like me.

I simply love to travel; at the same time, I love to chat with my friends, so I need to have telecom connectivity wherever I go. Besides, as a savvy traveler, I know that having mobile with you can be handy in emergencies. So some time ago, when I was planning a month long tour of Europe, I decided to get a pan Europe SIM card. I came across Clay Telecom’s website, and got one from them as they offered very good call rates.

Their services were really superb; I got coverage in all the European nations I visited, and saved around 80% on international roaming. So when I was planning to go on a round the world trip a couple of months back, I decided to get a world SIM card and an international data card from them. This time too, they more than came up to my expectations. I got seamless mobile connectivity and data services throughout the world with Clay’s world SIM card and data card.

My fellow travelers were quite amazed to see me using my phone and laptop so easily and so frequently. So I told them my secret; I figured that it was the least I could do, as a way of thanking Clay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment