Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Why I Chose a Travel SIM Card from Clay Telecom

As an international traveler, I know the importance of low cost international calls in making your sure that your travel budget does not go overboard. But the problem is that there are very few telecom companies who offer cost effective international SIM cards.  I faced this problem when I was recently looking for a France SIM card for an upcoming trip. 

I wanted to get a France SIM card that offered connectivity throughout France, and low cost international calls as well. At first, it seemed that I would not be able to get a travel SIM card that fulfilled both parameters; some offered France-wide coverage, but their call charges were quite high. And there were other which offered low call rates, but their coverage didn’t extend to every part of France. I had almost given hope, when I stumbled upon Clay’s website.  

I was so relieved when I saw that they offered a France SIM card that would allow me to make low cost international calls, and receive free incoming calls as well. In addition, it offered coverage across all destinations in France. Needless to say, I ordered it for my trip as soon as I could. And it was really a pleasurable trip, thanks to Clay. So if you too are looking for a cost effective international SIM card, I suggest that you choose Clay Telecom.    

1 comments:

  1. hey it me timotew, i will like to get to know more about you. i dont want this comment to end p in your spam folder, please comtact me through my facebook username(timotew) or through my blog

    ReplyDelete