Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get Thailand Sim Card, Uk Sim Card and Other Sim Cards from Clay


My relationship with Clay Telecom is a record of my travels. I got a Thailand SIM card from them when I went to Thailand last winter. Before that, I got a USA SIM card from them last summer. And I have recently got a UK SIM card for the upcoming London Olympics. 


I first got to know of them last June, when I was searching for a USA SIM card that I could use for my lecture tour. They were the only service provider who offered such low prices, without sacrificing any service features. I was a bit apprehensive at first, of course, as it’s easy to make claims. But all their claims were more than borne out on my trip. The USA SIM card worked like a dream!


Then, when I was planning my vacation in Thailand, I again searched around for an affordable and reliable Thailand SIM card, but could find a better deal than that offered by Clay. So when I wanted to get a UK SIM card, I went straight to Clay; why bother, I thought, when there is such a good telecom service provider at hand? I am sure I will get excellent connectivity as always this time as well.
So, I really recommend Clay if you want any type of SIM cards at all. With Clay Telecom, you are guaranteed the best services!         

0 comments:

Post a Comment