Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Switch Over to Reliable Service Provider for Trouble Free Services of International Roaming SIM Card

Whether you are traveling to America / England / Germany / China or any other country of the world, you need the reliable services of an international wireless telecom company offering International Roaming SIM card and International Cell Phone Rental services. Besides allowing you to enjoy the convenience of using your own mobile phone in a foreign country, these services help you to save extravagant money spent on global roaming.

I work as a sales engineer in a Multi National Company. Due to my job commitments, I often travel to foreign countries for work. Initially while traveling abroad, I used to make all international calls using the services of the hotel or through local telephone booths. With improving technology and the advent of global telecom companies offering international wireless services, my problem was resolved as I had started using their services for communicating with people back home.

For the past couple of years, I was using the services of a telecom company. This company was not offering good services as I used to face several troubles while operating my International Roaming SIM card, and their international cell phone rental charges were also quite high. Turned off by the miserable services of this company, I decided to approach some other telecom company for my upcoming official tour to America. I started enquiring my colleagues about other telecom companies offering similar services.

One of my seniors using the services of Clay Telecom form the last couple of years recommended its name. Following his suggestion, I decided to check out the services of Clay Telecom. Browsing through the website of the company, I realized that the company was offering a wide range of service for the international travelers at very reasonable prices. Besides offering country specific SIM cards, Clay was also offering International Cell Phone Rental services for the globetrotters.

On comparing their international roaming and call charges against the services of my last service provider, I found that Clay was offering comparatively cheaper prices. I booked my USA SIM card with Clay over the website. The parcel containing the SIM arrived within a week and I left for my trip with a new number. I did not face any troubles using my new number and my USA trip was very smooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment