Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cheap Overseas Calls - Cutting Down Connectivity Costs!

With time and changes in the world economic conditions, travel for professional purposes have increased manifold. Companies have opened up their offices in variety of destinations all over the world and the executives have to travel to various places for their work related matters. Travelling overseas has become very common but the only concern while travelling is exorbitant international roaming charges. Travel budget used to take a major hit if one decided to call their family back at home. But now with technological advancements, many wireless mobile solution provider companies are offering facilities like cheap overseas calls. Companies like Clay telecom are offering cheap overseas calls to their customers that offer a full spectrum of solutions and support services. When I decided to travel abroad, my biggest concern was staying connected with my family and friends. Then I came to know about these cost effective services and I could easily call my family members wherever I went and whatever time I wished. My travel expenses reduced considerably and that money was utilized to buy gifts for my friends.

The companies are also offering country specific SIM Cards to overseas travellers making it very simple, easy and convenient for them to stay connected at all times. Recently I had to travel to France for some official reasons. I was excited about this impending travel but at the same time I was stressed about staying connected with my family and friends. But soon that problem was solved when one of my friends told me about France SIM Card. Thus when visiting France, I decided to get Clay France SIM Card and save international roaming charges to a great extent. One can save up to 80% on roaming rates with France SIM Card. It offers a variety of advantages like free incoming calls, local call at local rates, itemized billing, voicemail and 24x7 customer support services. One can pay for this SIM Card in Indian currency thereby saving on foreign exchange. This Card has helped me immensely in enjoying uninterrupted connectivity all over France. I was so satisfied with this service that I started advising my other friends to use this service when travelling abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment