Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Travel SIM card from Clay Telecom- My Personal Experience

Looking up “prepaid SIM international” or “international prepaid SIMs” on the web? Then you must be thinking of going on an international trip. How do I know? Well, I have gone through the same experience myself. And I know just how confusing and frustrating it can be.

Like you, I was Googling “prepaid SIM international” and other similar search terms recently, just before my trip to Spain. I wanted to get a Spain SIM card, or an international roaming SIM card. There were predictably hundreds of relevant search results; even sifting through just a few of them left me confused as to which travel SIM card provider I should choose. All the telecom companies claimed to provide the best services and plans. I thought I would just give up and use my local network’s SIM as a ‘travel SIM card’ after activating international roaming on it, however expensive it might be. 

Luckily I ran into an acquaintance who is a frequent traveler, before I could do so. He told me that it was always better to get an international roaming SIM card than to use my local SIM. On telling him that I was confused about which company to approach, he recommended Clay Telecom. I checked out their website and was really impressed with all the services that they offered.  I ordered a Spain SIM card from them after talking to their helpful and friendly service personnel.  

The travel SIM cards offered by Clay are really affordable; anyone can get them without having to pay a fortune. Moreover, they offer free incoming and outgoing at local rates, with their country specific SIM cards. So I got to receive calls for free while I was in Spain, and I was able to make calls and send messages anywhere in Spain at the rates prevalent there. In short, I am really satisfied with the Spain SIM card from Clay. I am getting an Austria SIM from them for my next trip. I am pretty sure I will have a good experience again.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment