Monday, November 28, 2011

A Prepaid SIM card from Clay Telecom changed my life!

I work at an MNC with a position that makes me travel all over the world, so international SIM cards are important to me. I have tried prepaid SIM card solutions from quite a few companies here in India, and even tried global roaming on a local prepaid SIM card at one point of time, but they just didn’t work at all! Enter Clay Telecom and their international SIM cards, and my whole life turned around. I wasn’t even aware of the company’s existence until a friend recommended it to me when I was talking to him about my problem in London. He suggested that I try Clay Telecom. I went to their website read up extensively on their international SIM cards and prepaid data card solutions their impressive services like low cost international calls and 24-hour customer support! It was all too good to be true! 

I decided to buy an international prepaid SIM card from them. And my experience with it has been awesome so far! It is truly a global prepaid SIM card – it has given me the convenience of using just a single prepaid SIM card in a number of different countries. In fact, it would work in over 200 countries only if I had the time and the money to travel to all of them! The low cost international calls are a huge added bonus; I can now do exactly what the company claims to enable us to do – save 80% on the roaming charges internationally wherever I go! Incoming calls are free in more than 60 countries; still more than the number of countries I can hope to travel to!

I was so happy with the company’s other offers like online recharge and call details with lifetime SIM validity that I ended up buying a global prepaid data card from them.

My experience with Clay Telecom and their products and services have been very good so far, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for international SIM cards. Their services and products are top rate and I haven’t encountered any problems as yet in the last two years since I have started using them. I intend to use the company’s services as long as I travel abroad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment