Thursday, December 29, 2011

Clay Telecom is the Best for Global Roaming!

I discovered Clay Telecom and their fantastic global roaming solutions and 3G data card plans a few years ago when I was preparing for a trip to Germany. I was looking for a good and efficient prepaid Germany SIM card that would help me save me money on global roaming and international calls. I was also searching for a 3G data card that would give me fast connectivity anywhere in the world without any hassles.

I checked up with the features and plans offered by the major players, including Clay Telecom. Of the very few that lived up to my expectations, I found Clay to be the best. I liked their prepaid Germany SIM card immensely; the solution offered what I found lacking in most others – itemized billing and the flexibility to accept payments in Indian currency, which is a must to save on Forex. As for the 3G data card solutions, they offered exactly what I wanted – connectivity anywhere without any hassles. I ended up buying both a prepaid Germany SIM card and a 3G data card from Clay, and have been using them in my travels ever since.

I would recommend Clay Telecom to everyone who is looking to save money on global roaming. They offer the best global roaming solutions in India, and they are your best bet when you go anywhere abroad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment