Thursday, December 29, 2011

Clay Telecom’s Cheap overseas Calls Were a Lifesaver for me

I had never heard about international calling cards until last year. I had just won a contest that I had entered, and I was about to get a chance to go see New York. I was thrilled, but tense at the same time knowing that I could only afford to enjoy my trip on a budget – that meant cutting corners like avoiding calling home and giving up perpetual connectivity to the internet for the whole month I was there. Enter Clay Telecom and their cheap overseas calls with international calling cards and data card solutions, and my problems vanished.

I consulted friends and family who travelled abroad often, and asked them about international roaming. They all suggested that I invest in international calling cards for cheap overseas calls. They also advised me on getting a data card for internet too. And most of them recommended Clay Telecom.

So naturally I decided on Clay Telecom and their international calling cards and data card solutions. The kits arrived ahead of my trip, so I was able to give out my number to my friends and family. And yes, I found out later during my trip that international calling cards were much cheaper and the data card I purchased was a much better alternative to posting your photos online from a coffee house WiFi hotspot. Clay Telecom has been a real lifesaver for me with their cheap overseas calls, and I intend to use them whenever I go abroad in the future. Thanks Clay Telecom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment