Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Clay Telecom’s international Cell Phone Rental is a Cut above the Rest

I’ve used Clay’s international cell phone rental on a number of different occasions over the years now. I’m an art student, and I’ve had the good fortune of travelling abroad extensively over the years. But with overseas trips come the worries of long-distance calls and piling up on phone bills. That’s where Clay Telecom has been such a lifesaver with their international roaming mobile solutions.

It was three years ago during my initial years in art school when I was to leave for a trip to Italy. My folks at home were psyched, but they were worried about staying in touch with me all the same. We had no idea about international roaming mobile solutions.  And since international roaming on my local Indian SIM was out of question because of its hugely expensive bills, we had decided to settle for emails. But then an uncle who travelled frequently came up with the solution. He suggested that I get one of Clay’s prepaid SIM cards. I instantly went online and checked their website. They had excellent roaming prepaid SIM cards and international roaming mobile solutions. The prepaid SIM cards were cheap too.

After some thinking, I decided to settle on their international cell phone rental solutions, since it was a short trip. Three years hence and a lot more trips later, I still swear by Clay’s international cell phone rental. Thanks to it I’ve found a way to stay connected with those at home without spending much money. Thank you Clay Telecom!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment