Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My life Changed Because of Clay and their international Roaming Prepaid Solutions!

I travel overseas a lot, and I use Clay’s international roaming prepaid solutions and 3G data card solutions on all my trips. They have given me excellent service and quality so far, and I intend to use them in the future too. Things are much different now from the times when I didn’t know about world SIM card solutions and foolishly used my local Indian SIM card on international roaming.

I was on a trip to Australia when I met one of my former colleagues there. We decided to have lunch together. But while on lunch, she was both making and taking calls from home as if there was no tomorrow! I asked her if her new company was paying for her calls, and she said no. I was puzzled. It was then she told me about her amazing Clay world SIM card. She filled me in about international roaming prepaid solutions and 3G data card solutions for those business mails.

I was impressed with her attention to detail and Clay’s dedication to good service. That single conversation was what proved to be the start to a long relationship with both Clay and my wife. I’ve been happily married for three years now, and I have stuck with a Clay world SIM card and a 3G data card for each one of my international trips ever since. Like I said, I intend to use their international roaming prepaid solutions in the future too. Thank you Clay, you changed my life for the better!

0 comments:

Post a Comment