Wednesday, February 29, 2012

3G Data Card Made Travel Experience Easy for me

I came to know about the 3G Data Card of Clay Telecom Service through internet. I m a travelogue writer and I need to travel places all over the world. Therefore I needed an internet connection wherever I went, and also a Prepaid International Roaming plan that I could afford.

The Prepaid Data Card that Clay offered made it very convenient for me to make calls and update the experience of my travel from my laptop. Its internet connection was uninterrupted and took very less time to upload things. With the cheap Prepaid International Roaming rates, I considerably reduced my expenses on calls, especially due to free incoming calls facility in many countries. Also, it’s really easy to recharge the 3G Data Card without any hassle.

The best part about the Prepaid Data Card is that it’s valid for lifetime and I won’t have to change my number. I am very happy to own my new 3G Data Card with so many benefits. Without having to pay much on Prepaid International Roaming, it has saved me money that I can spend on other things. I will recommend the Prepaid Data Card to all those who love travelling in different countries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment