Friday, February 24, 2012

International calling got easier with International Calling Cards

On my trip to Germany for a business deal, Germany SIM card saved me from huge roaming bills. On my previous trip to a few countries in Europe, I paid very high International Roam charges for all the outgoing calls I made and for the calls I received. I was looking for International Calling Cards that would easily fit into my budget, while I am out of town and also serve my purpose of managing important business matters through my phone. Then I came across Clay Telecom Services on the internet and investigated about its charges, network reception, coverage etc. I called them to inquire more and they answered all my queries very patiently. They suggested me to opt for their Germany SIM card for my trip. I was impressed with all that they had to offer. Finding it reliable, I finally placed an order for Germany SIM card.

 Now, I am using it and I am very satisfied with the call rates and their network. No International Roam charges are billed since all the incoming calls are free of cost on their International Calling Cards. Their service does not limit to just Germany. Their International Calling Cards work in most of the countries without any International Roam charges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment