Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Save a Load of Money by using international SIM Card from Clay Telecom!

I used to waste a whole lot of money using my local SIM put on international roaming. I must’ve spent a fortune on international roaming coming to think of it! I travel abroad a lot because of business, so it was important that I stay connected by phone. The only way to do that was to give out my own number to everyone before I left the country. Or so I thought. I was unaware of the existence of international SIM card and travel SIM card solutions!

I was told of Clay Telecom’s existence by a colleague who suggested I go to their website and read about their international SIM card and travel SIM card services. I did what I was told, and discovered a whole new world! There was a company dedicated to helping people like me save money on international roaming! I read about their services and their travel SIM card solutions, and was fully impressed. But then I thought it wise to do some more reading and looked at other companies too, which didn’t satisfy me at all.

I found Clay Telecom the best – my international SIM card gets excellent coverage in almost 300 countries, and I save up to 80% on international roaming every time I travel abroad. It is truly a global travel SIM card! Thank you Clay Telecom! I saved more money than I’ve lost thanks you and your international SIM card!

0 comments:

Post a Comment