Monday, January 23, 2012

I got my Roaming SIM Card from Clay Telecom

I recently purchased a travel SIM card from Clay Telecom. I am quite happy with my choice, since I have saved a lot of money with the world SIM card on three different occasions. It has been one of the best choices I’ve ever made in my life! I lost a lot of money on international roaming before as I was unaware of roaming SIM card and world SIM card solutions. It was a hard time.

Before whenever I used to go abroad, I used to use my own local SIM card. Since it wasn’t a special travel SIM card like the one I have now, I found huge bills when I returned home. Even incoming calls were very costly, so I went as far as avoiding calls from my own family back home. Now with the world SIM card I have, I can enjoy low cost calls wherever in the world I go to. I can pay my bills in Indian Rupees too, which saves me from losing on Forex. The roaming SIM card works in more countries than I can remember, so there is no danger of landing in a country where I can’t get reception in.

Like I said, buying the Clay travel SIM card has been my best decision. I have to thank Clay Telecom again and again for their wonderful roaming SIM card solutions. Thank you Clay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment