Friday, February 24, 2012

Clay Telecom’s travel SIM card has saved me more money than I can imagine

I use a Clay travel SIM card frequently when I travel out of the country. The travel SIM card I use is a world SIM card, and it is simply amazing. It is truly a world SIM card. It has saved me more money than I could have thought possible!

I first came across Clay in an advertisement. I had never used travel SIM card solutions before, so it was the first time I heard about it. I had been using my local Indian SIM card on previous occasions and wasted a lot of money on international calls. I had no idea about how a world SIM card could save me. So I went to Clay’s website and looked around. They had a lot of prepaid SIM cards for different countries. I decided to choose their world SIM card solution.

It’s been 3 years since and I still use their services. They are the best in India, their world SIM card gives me coverage in more countries than I can ever hope and wish to visit. And the amount of money saved on international calls is worth mentioning again and again! I can never thank Clay enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment