Thursday, January 19, 2012

An International SIM Card and Data Card from Clay – the Perfect Choice

If you are looking for an international SIM card or a data card, I could do no better than to recommend Clay Telecom to you. Clay’s international SIMs and data cards have been life savers, in terms of the superior services they provide, as well as in terms of their affordability. As a travel writer, I need good telecom services.

I first came across Clay when I was looking to change service providers after a particularly bad trip to Germany.  I mean, if my old service provider could not offer efficient network coverage in such a well developed country, then what was the point of their claiming to be an international telecom company? I shudder to think what my experience would have been if I had gone to a country with less developed telecom facilities. On top of that, they had the gall to present a whopping bill when I returned. So when I was planning to next trip to Sri Lanka, I decided to switch.

I came across the name of Clay in some positive reviews of international telecom products. I was intrigued enough to check out their website. After careful research and some web comparisons, I finally got an international SIM card and data card for my Germany trip, from Clay Telecom. Their products were amazing, and it was all within my budget. I have decided to go with Clay for all my future trips…   

0 comments:

Post a Comment